Linenfield, the most exceptional new home development in the North East offers 3 & 4 bedroom homes which surpass all standards of build, finish and efficiency.
Nestled in idyllic countryside, on the Ballymakenny Road, minutes to Drogheda and only a half hour from Dublin, Linenfield offers what no other new builds have, including: Near passive energy efficiency, underfloor heating, floor to wall tiling and wardrobes. Specifically:
- NZEB Rating
- Demand Control Ventilation (DCV) system for automatic fresh air control
- A-Rated air to water heat pumps
- Air to water heating / Cooling System
- Under floor heating on ground floor
- Hard wired for electric car charging point
- Hard wired for solar photovoltaic
- Energy saving LED light fittings throughout
- Floor to ceiling tiling in bathrooms
- Splashback tiling in kitchens
- Wardrobes in all bedrooms
- Broadband connectivity
The benefit to living in a Linenfield home is simple, the most energy efficient homes available today with the highest standard of finish throughout. Where else will you find underfloor heating as standard?
Linenfield is a development of just over 200 homes, built with architectural excellence and offers a superbly designed configuration of homes, streets and open spaces. The development presents a circular arrival plaza and open space, interconnected via normal streets and 'living streets' - where pedestrians take precedence over vehicles, thereby enhancing neighbourhood safety and community interaction.