You can save over €500 per month by buying at Linenfield.
Owning a home at Linenfield has never made more sense. Aside from the obvious reasons of building your future and having a place to call home, buying a new home at Linenfield can in fact save over €500 per month on average renting costs. See how here!.
- Borrow up to 90% of the value of a 3 bed home which costs €289,000
- 90% LTV mortgage of €260,100
- Qualify for the Governments Help to Buy Scheme which contributes up to €30,000 - this can be your 10% deposit!
- Based on term 35 years
- 5 year Fixed interest rate of 2.8% (this includes a green discount because Linenfield has an NZEB/A2 energy rating)
- This translates into on average mortgage repayment of €970 per month!
Why pay €1500 to rent?
Contact us now and we will show you why you don't have to!
The above is illustrative, based on average calculations from a number of lenders and does not include any cash back offers where they apply.
This is not intended as financial advice.
To learn more about the Help to Buy Scheme, visit:
Please note that this scheme is now extended to 31st Jan 2021.
To learn more about mortgages, visit: https://www.ccpc.ie/consumers/housing/mortgages/
To learn more about buying at Linenfield, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 086 1739000